Friday, September 6, 2013

Extended Hiatus

I really have been enjoying doing this blog, but it seems that I simply don't have enough time to keep up with it for the time being. I will probably return at some point, but who knows when and in what form. I might come back and do the same thing I'm doing now, or I might try something different. One idea I've been toying with is watching the episodes with my son when he's old enough and blogging about his reactions to things. Of course that would have to be a few years off if I go that route.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your time constraints with everything going on in your life, but I'll still miss this blog. It was fun reading your reactions to the classic Star Trek episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ahab,

    It's a real shame, I had fun writing this blog. Maybe I'll do some kind of a season wrap up or something instead of each episode. I dunno

    ReplyDelete